Reviews for Mercedes-Benz C350 years:

Mercedes-Benz C350 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz C350Owner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 2014 Mercedes-Benz C350
    Visitor, Newbury Park, CA, January 22, 2015 10:08
    I purchased a 2014 CPO C350 with 2,000 miles. during the first 700 miles the car seemed OK and I decided to keep it. When I started to travel back and fourth to work on a regular basis I found that the rear suspension very harsh, even the smallest bumps are amplified and the read seems to bounce excessively. I have taken my C350 back to MB service. The changes the tires, and were very accommodating with test drives but after all was said and done they said the car is operating as designed. I have owned many other sport cars and have never experienced a ride that is so uncomfortable. It's OK for short trips around town on very level streets but not for long rides on poorly maintained California freeways. My feeling is that there is something wrong with the rear suspension a mismatch of spring and struts or some other issue MB service is not willing to replace. At this point I am contacting a Lemon Law Attorney for assistance.
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz C350
    Visitor, Tacoma, WA, April 16, 2013 12:38
    dont fast on wet corners?????
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz C350
    Visitor, Fort Myers, FL, February 19, 2013 07:01
    I AGREE, Biggest trade off is with the tires. I finally got into some Michelin's that are GREAT! they were a tad bit more pricey, and they can be rotated from side-to side.. that is the best part. i'm able to get more wear from these tires than the ones that are recommended by the manufacturer.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz C350
    Visitor, Puyallup, WA, November 13, 2012 13:03
    We bought the C350 Sport Model brand new. Now it has about 76k miles. My wife loves loves loves this car. I like the exterior looks. The interior is nice too. Nav is just OK. Controls take a bit to get use to. Likes to eat rear brake pads. Over all I'd give it a 8.9 out of 10.
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz C350
    ATCNJ, East Brunswick, NJ, January 15, 2011 03:34
    Now 12500 miles since new. Great drive train with great acceleration and braking. Service A done to Mobil One at 1/2 of dealer's cost. Easy maintenance! Summer tires are great, but trade-off is thread wear--may last another 8K. Use Winter tires/rims--great for the past 2 stormy winters in Northeast.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz C350
    Visitor, Rowland Heights, CA, November 11, 2010 17:19
    Overall it has been a good car without any significant problems. It is not a DIY friendly car. As an example, if you want to change the oil you have to drop 2 underside cowlings just to get to the drain plug. The transmission service requires special oil and although I have changed fluid on many other cars I will leave this to a trans shop. Expect to pay 2-3 hundred for the service. The car has a solid feel and is very stable on the road and in turns. The one thing I absolutely dislike is the wider wheels on the rear. This practically cancels out rotating the tires. You can not put the rear wheels on the front as they are too wide.