Mercedes-Benz C350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz C350
- where is the car battery in this car and how do you get to it.
- Car wont start. When the key in ignition,I hear only click.
- is the fuel pump on a 2008 mercedes c350 inside the tank?
- Car won't turn over, put the key in ,turn it and nothing, I had just started it
- when one of my gl350 wheel enter a lower area the body is twistin causing noises
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Mercedes-Benz C350 Problems
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The CD changer may suffer from an internal mechanical problem. Replacement of the faulty unit is generally required to correct this issue.
Mercedes-Benz C350 Questions
i don't see it in the trunk or the front
I did not use the car for 5 days. Just had my A service done 10 days ago. Today, it wont start. All internal and external lights go on, including radio when key is in ignition, but no sound from engine, only light click sound. This never happened before.
It still has the original battery (5.5 ye...
I had an electric ignition swich put in 5 months ago.
Mercedes-Benz C350 Recalls
Mercedes Benz is recalling 2010 C-Class, model 204; E-Class, model 212; and 2010–2011 E-Class Coupe/Cabriolet, model 207 vehicles due to a loss of power steering fluid that could result in power steering system failure. Owners may not have sufficient control of the vehicle in areas like parking lots, thus increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will check and re-torque the connection fitting, free of charge.
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.
The rear outer seat belts may not latch correctly when used with certain child safety seats, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected seat belts. This recall is expected to begin on November 19, 2007. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2007-100002.
Mercedes-Benz C350 Reviews
Overall it has been a good car without any significant problems. It is not a DIY friendly car. As an example, if you want to change the oil you have to drop 2 underside cowlings just to get to the drain plug. The transmission service requires special oil and although I have changed fluid on many other cars I will leave this to a trans shop. Expect to pay 2-3 hundred for the service. The car has...
dont fast on wet corners?????
I AGREE, Biggest trade off is with the tires. I finally got into some Michelin's that are GREAT! they were a tad bit more pricey, and they can be rotated from side-to side.. that is the best part. i'm able to get more wear from these tires than the ones that are recommended by the manufacturer.