Reviews for Mercedes-Benz C300 years:

Mercedes-Benz C300 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz C300Owner Reviews (12 reviews)
    Visitor, Montville, NJ, March 09, 2014 16:47
    Love the car. 52,000 miles and rear brakes are just needing replacement. Minor issues with maintenance warning message that was solved by replacing sensor in driver's seat belt buckle, otherwise never a problem. Only complaint to this "luxury sports" vehicle is wishing for a bit more than stock 228 HP. Am trading for CPO 2103 to solve that issue.
    Visitor, Oklahoma City, OK, January 15, 2014 09:15
    Wish I had bought a Ford. This thing is never in working order. Never out of the shop. Now having check engine lights constantly. Dealership charges $121.00 to do what O'Reilly's does for free. Every day I pray a Ford drops in my lap.
    Visitor, Ridgeville, SC, September 17, 2013 10:14
    I bought my 2009 Mercedes C300 5 months ago. It only had 26,700 miles on it so I thought I was getting a practically new car...I was wrong! This car has so many problems...big and small...the first week that I had it I noticed oil leaking...had to get the bearings replaced in the motor. It shakes breifly at startup. The clear coat paint looks like it's coming off in a few places. The drivers door will not lock. The interior of this car looks cheap. I wish that I would have kept the Nissan Altima that I traded in...much nicer car.
    Visitor, Porter, TX, December 14, 2012 18:52
    This is our first 2009 c300, we will have a mercedes from now on,, i think this is one of,, if not the best car in the market. We bought ours through Car-Max and it checks out.Thank you Mercedes
    Visitor, Mount Laurel, NJ, August 07, 2012 18:39
    This is my first Mercedes car (2009 C300)that I've purchased. I traded a 2001 BMW330i that I had for approximately 10 years. I fell in love with the car. It looks great and rides great. Unfortunately....I have been dealing with this annoying waxy or crayons smell which the dealer is having a difficult time in eliminating. They've treated the evaporator coil, changed the cabin filter, scrubbed the carpets and performed an ionization on the interior. The original smell is not as strong but is still there and very annoying.
    Visitor, Vineland, NJ, September 06, 2011 16:58
    Wonderful car not one single problem. All I have done is the regular maintenace.
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300
    Visitor, Delray Beach, FL, March 30, 2011 17:22
    My 2nd MB, and I'm still not convinced of their quality. Have had several small issues, which they haven't been able to fix ss the computer can't detect anything. But noises and misfiring can be heard and felt without being an engineer. Very dissapointed. Have noticed in 2 loaners that front suspension can start to make too much noise after a few thousand miles. Unconfortable seats. For the price, you better get a Lexus, never had any issies with 6 of them.
    nukefixer1, Forest, VA, July 29, 2010 06:53
    A great driving car and dependable, initially had trouble with Sirius Sat reception, but it was repaired by installing a new sat module, attenae. I also installed all season tires by Michelin rather than the stock summer continentals
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300
    Visitor, Ann Arbor, MI, July 23, 2010 14:55
    I traded my BMW 325i for the new C300. Very impressed with the quality and comfort. Like the easy access to the engine. BMW was like doing open heart surgery. Everything was crammed under the hood. The new C300 is a gorgeous car with a solid feel. Absolute dream to drive. BMW was fun, but I had a 5-speed:) The BMW cost to maintain was outrageous! I'm hoping the new C300 will be more reliable. Time will tell. Will report any problems I encounter.
    Visitor, Carol Stream, IL, July 22, 2010 09:37
    Over 2 years now and over 32000 miles. Not even the smallest problem. This my 4th MB and it is the best. Previous cars, all C models, were not relaible at all and I had my share of problems with them but not this baby. Knocking unpainted wood now.
    jafar, Huntingdon Valley, PA, April 12, 2009 18:41
    Great Car! This is my 10th benz. The 4th C-Class. I Can't wait for the E-Class Coupe.
    matte, Oakland, CA, October 28, 2008 16:50
    The Mercedes C300 is a solid, comfortable, and capable car. Hate the tire pressure monitor, but only because it's accurate. I have had problems with the lights that I shouldn't, so that's not great reliability for a new car. The interior trim does look and feel cheap in places, and I'm not convinced it's well made.