Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Reviews

Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes Benz is generally considered to be of higher quality, but we have experienced problems with our 2009 C Class that we never experienced with any other car. The sunroof glass fatigued and imploded into the car while driving on the highway, ignition problems prohibiting the car from starting, electrical gremlins that causes the passenger side front and rear lights to turn on randomly while parked which of course kills the battery. While it is a technologically advanced car as deemed by M-B they do not acknowledge any responsibility for these problems. M-B dealers treat you like royalty when you purchase a car but then treat you like a parasite when reporting such problems. My advice is to get rid of your Benz when the warranty expires to save yourself some VERY expensive unexpected repairs.
I really like this car. The car is now making a squeaking noise when I pull off sometimes. I am taking it back to the Dealer tomorrow. They are going to find out what it is. The service at Mercedes Benz in St. Clair Shores has great customer service.
The engine could use more low-end torque...(the way to 'feel' it meanwhile is to drive in 'manual/tiptronic mode' - then it's great.. as a former owner of the C230 before the redesign this car is a great leap forward to restoring the name of MB...it's a nice blend between the BMW and the Audi equivelants.