Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Problems
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
The instrument cluster, along with the turn signal and wiper combination switch, can fail.
On high mileage vehicles, rear spring wear may cause the rear end to sag.
Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Questions
Car has 263k . No smoke issue and this car sits around a lot. May put 3k on it per year
fuel pump on left side of engine has a leak
Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Reviews
beautiful large comfortable great suspension elegant interior torquey 25 mpg diesel engine. some engines had mysterious rod problems ie "the rod bender" this condition happened on vehicles generally with fewer than 100k miles.