Mercedes-Benz 350SD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz 350SD
- Hello I am liking to buy a lock pin tool and assembly basket for my 1991 350 SD
- car cranks great when cold,after warm you have to let set for a hour to crank.
- i put a/c on then fire started under hood ft driver side by brake fluid cont
- my car was runnin good i put a/c on fire started 10min later what can it be
- Brake supports
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz 350SD Problems
The brakes may begin to squeak at about the 50 percent wear point. This is due to the size and material used for the brake pads and rotors. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge. This will generally require replacement of the rotors when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
As brake fluid becomes dirty over time, it can cause a failure of the anti-lock brake system (ABS) modulator assembly. Our technicians recommend a complete brake system flush every two years to help prevent this issue.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
Mercedes-Benz 350SD Questions
I get fuel to the injectors but this car was run on bio fuel and most of the injectors were bad and have been replaced, so I guess the pump needs cleaning too although it is not old, 6 months. best wishes to all.
glow plugs working right,turns over fast enough,
it looked like a couple of wires why would the fire start there it was like under the brake fluild jug it was hard to see