Mercedes-Benz 300SE Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz 300SE
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz 300SE Problems
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
The instrument cluster, along with the turn signal and wiper combination switch, can fail.
Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
compressor did not come on when adding refrigerant....fuse under hood is not blown...? compressor does work, checked with jumper wire....
My car ran perfectly. I let it sit in storage for 5 years and some creeps stole my catalytic converter. The car was running fine until I had the new cat. conv. and muffler etc put on. Now it will start but won't make it 2 blocks. Seems to b starving for fuel. I replaced the fuel filter and fu...
When reaching high speed on freeway makes a click sound and it shuts down.
Mercedes-Benz 300SE Reviews
Beautifully solid and quality car. Every line on its body has purpose, nothing is clumsy or mediocre. Nice extras like all the little map lights, leather everywhere, everything that is wonderful about this car makes up for the things that take alittle extra money or time to maintain. A well maintained 300SE will last a million miles, a neglected one will be a money pit. Make sure you buy one...
One of the best Mercedes ever made. This is my third Mercedes, the 1990 300 SE, and I am about to spent $4000 to get a paint job. Car runs great and I have only 160000 miles. The design is truly classic. Elegant lines going to a great front end. Can't wait to see it like new and drive it for the next twenty years.
the design is truly classic.Beautifully solid and quality car.