Mercedes-Benz 300D Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz 300D
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz 300D Problems
Due to wear of the internal drive gear, the speedometer can stop working.
Mercedes-Benz 300D Questions
Would like to know how to check the current and working condition of the glow plug relay before buying a new relay or new glow plugs. Plugs are 3 years old.
My question is on using the service .
My interior light does not come on when when I open either door. The light does come on with the light switch. Is there more than one light in there and how do I get to the bulb(s)?
Mercedes-Benz 300D Reviews
I own a 94 european model imported in 97. Best ever hands down, it even has the fire-extinguisher system under driver seat. Starts right up, handles, accelerates and handles great.
The 1993 Mercedes Benz 300D is the best car I've ever owned. Not only is it a fun, smooth ride, but the engine is practically immortal as long as you do routine checkups and quick fixes. The fuel efficiency is epic for an early 90's vehicle. I average about 30mpg driving like a maniac, and that's with some throttle problems as well. Also, mind you, the fact that you can use SVO and WVO to p...
It may be old and slow by today's standards but it is absolutely fabulous to drive and built like a tank.