mercedes benz problem on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240

my car would not change gears i pulled over put it n park 2 make a phone call tried to put in drive it would not come outta park.i cut it off and then it would not start 4 2 weeks my display says 1 faulty dash 2 break wear 3 esp_now it says no malfunctiion ..." 2002 mercedes c240 it may start every other day or so what is wrong 3 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

by in Natchez, MS on September 12, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on September 13, 2011
It sounds like an electrical problem that has put your transmission is in "limp home" mode. Check ALL your fuses with a tester and replace the two that are bad. Don't forget to clear the codes AFTER you replace the fuses or your vehicle will continue to malfunction.
Anybody have this happen? AC light goes on but fan dosent work. Was hoping someone had an idea how to fix this one.
hi, I noticed that my "ESP" showed up on the screen two days ago. It comes on, but it always go off. I don't know why it is showing on the screen. I haven't had that much trouble with it at all. ...
Hi I have a MB C240-2002 with just 50,000 miles - the transmission stay in low, I turn of the car & wait for15 minutes when I turn it on again the problem was gone, but as soon as i get home the pr...
There is a gasoline smell in the car and it is making me sick.
sometimes it wont shift out of first gear so sometimes when i cut it off and wait for a couple of minutes it will shift. what could that be?