I has been remove cylinder head for done the valve job ,after put everything back,the engine wonn't run ,should be wrong camshaft timing mark,my question want to know shall be damage the valve or not (The compression all 6 cylinder more than 120psi) could the valve hit the piston ? thanks.
MECHANICAL PROBLEM on 2002 Isuzu Trooper
2 answersOctober 25, 2015
2 answersJuly 30, 2013
1 answerMarch 20, 2010
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
1 answerJuly 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Trooper Questions
- Intermittent 2 sec. almost-grinding-stop when starting? More often cold.
- Transmission light stays on. Found no code on scanner
- Power windows and cruise control went out at the same time.
- My Transmission Seem to Not Go In Drive And I Do Not Have A Transmission Dips trick were I can check it. How can I check the trans myself to see how full or low is the fluid is.
- where is the power armrest control located