I has been remove cylinder head for done the valve job ,after put everything back,the engine wonn't run ,should be wrong camshaft timing mark,my question want to know shall be damage the valve or not (The compression all 6 cylinder more than 120psi) could the valve hit the piston ? thanks.
MECHANICAL PROBLEM on 2002 Isuzu Trooper
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Isuzu Trooper
2 answersOctober 25, 2015
2 answersJuly 30, 2013
1 answerMarch 20, 2010
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
1 answerJuly 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Trooper Questions
- Why is my Tod in the dash flashing auto and check& what to do
- Engine compartment driver side
- 97 trooper dsl. The ac works for a minute then ac lights on &off eng. up& dwn
- 1993 trooper won't start sometimes . I have replace the starter already .
- overheating,water not moving through radiator.thermostat stuck or pump or ???