also had serpentine belt replaced smells like rubber burning car is running well. smell occurs on aceleration
Mechanic says the rear axle grease box is dry filled and now burning smell on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($434 - 595) in Barboursville, VA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Mansfield, LA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Northport, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($509 - 696) in Vesta, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($293 - 334) in Issaquah, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($226 - 244) in Rosalie, NE