also had serpentine belt replaced smells like rubber burning car is running well. smell occurs on aceleration
Mechanic says the rear axle grease box is dry filled and now burning smell on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?