check engine light, burns more gas and idles sometimes
mechanic says i need to replace throttle actuator. what is exactly is this for on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Gardendale, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nickerson, NE
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,228 - 1,660) in De Soto, KS
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Rochester, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($209 - 300) in Blissfield, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rosston, OK