right rear wheel makes a squeeking noise when i slowly go over a speed bump,mechanic calls it a wishbone,whats the cost for parts and labor
mechanic calls it a wishbone on 1997 BMW 750iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- Out of the blue my car started a ride very real hard I had an oil change done and when I got done with that the car started to ride hard could I have blown a fuse somewhere?
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
1997 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($787 - 1,126) in Leaf River, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,349 - 1,683) in Snoqualmie Pass, WA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Garrison, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($476 - 694) in Steamburg, NY
- Horn Replacement ($120 - 136) in La Jolla, CA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Flomaton, AL