mech problems on 1998 Ford Windstar

the overdrive light blinks ABS light is on Brake light is on He did not put in new Fuel injectors and has abad brake module and then clls and tells me it ready

by in Siler City, NC on April 18, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on April 18, 2011
Some sensors are shared by the ABS and other systems but basic tests need to be done to diagnose what is wrong. A scan tool is required to retrieve codes. Fuel Injector replacement should not have affected the brakes, it may be purely coincidental.
mech said said there was a bad module there was not before the engine threw a rod
This mech said they pulled engine from top instead of dropping it frombottom I am no mech by no means but very good mech s said that was a croc please give me your imput
Does anyone know an estimate of replacing spark all new spark plug wires on a 1998 ford windstar. I live in San Antonio, Tx? I can't do it myself. So this would be an estimate of a repair shop.
Is the mech responsible for vehicle When theres more wrng with it after he changed the motor that was not before it was changed
understood but never had these type problems with ABS or brake or overdrive until mech put in Iwould not go 400 miles with lights on like that and thts 400 there and back 800miles _13miles for engi...