Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mazda MAZDASPEED3
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Problems
A bolt may break on motor mount #4 causing excess engine movement. In extreme cases the movement of the engine may cause the driveshaft to disengage from the transmission. Mazda has issued a recall for this concern, #07V29500.
Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Questions
in 35 deg celsius with air con on after driving for around 40 mins or so. Mech & auto electrician have looked at car several times to no avail. It has been suggested by friends it may be EGR valve or oxygen sensor but electrician has tested and can't seem to find problem. Can you pleas...
When driving to work this morning, the "!" came on and stayed on for 5 minutes, lasting the duration of my morning commute. What does this mean? It was cold, and I didn't give my car time to warm up.
I'm looking at purchasing this car from Carmax and have an appt this aft...
i think its from the turbo, it happens all the time. I'm the first owner of the car. What is your take on this?
Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Recalls
The ground terminal of the windshield wiper motor may have been bent during vehicle assembly. Due to the bent terminal, over time, the electrical resistance of the motor circuit may increase to the point that the windshield wipers may stop working. Loss of wiper function in adverse weather could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an additional ground harness on the wiper motor to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin by July 15, 2011. The Mazda recall number is 6411F.
Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Reviews
I absolutely love my 2007 Mazda 3! I purchased it new and now have 150,000 miles. Have only needed usual routine maintenance. Most expensive repair was a fuel oxygen sensor. Was charged $600 for the part and repair. After 8 years she still has plenty of 'gitty up and go'. Only gave 3 stars to electrical and lighting category because there are a few dashboard lights that are blown and I've r...