I'm wondering if you ever found out what happened to your car. I have a 1991 Mazda Protege LX. I have been having a hard time getting it to start for a while, but eventually it would. I was driving it today and it just stopped working while driving. It felt like everything quit working, check engine light came on, and now it's turning over but won't start. We started by checking the distributor. It had a little oil in it, but we tested the coil pack and it wasn't working. It's like I'm getting no power/spark to the coil pack and have no idea where to go from here!
Mazda won't start/no spark to coil pack/stopped running while driving on 1991 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1991 Mazda Protege
1 answerJanuary 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
1991 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($401 - $547) in Pembroke, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($243 - $343) in Rock, KS
- Water Pump Replacement ($407 - $532) in Grand Junction, TN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in East Freetown, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($639 - $789) in Towaoc, CO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($71 - $80) in Bakersfield, MO