Got a diagnostic code of P1250. This problem just started a few days ago about the same time the CHECK ENGINE light came on and stayed on. First I just noticed that the engine sounded rough while idling. That has advanced to the threatened or actual stalling. Nervous about driving it and would appreciate ideas. Thanks in advance!
Mazda stalls/sputters at lights and when pulling off. Check engine light is on on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($773 - 1,293) in Thayer, IN
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 192) in Stockport, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($296 - 384) in Sacramento, NM
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mountain City, NV
- Window Switch Replacement ($375 - 410) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($323 - 366) in Oakland, OR