Got a diagnostic code of P1250. This problem just started a few days ago about the same time the CHECK ENGINE light came on and stayed on. First I just noticed that the engine sounded rough while idling. That has advanced to the threatened or actual stalling. Nervous about driving it and would appreciate ideas. Thanks in advance!
Mazda stalls/sputters at lights and when pulling off. Check engine light is on on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 192) in Thayer, IN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($193 - 293) in Stockport, IA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($157 - 230) in Sacramento, NM
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Mountain City, NV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($260 - 354) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Horn Replacement ($122 - 146) in Oakland, OR