Got a diagnostic code of P1250. This problem just started a few days ago about the same time the CHECK ENGINE light came on and stayed on. First I just noticed that the engine sounded rough while idling. That has advanced to the threatened or actual stalling. Nervous about driving it and would appreciate ideas. Thanks in advance!
Mazda stalls/sputters at lights and when pulling off. Check engine light is on on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($276 - 419) in Thayer, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stockport, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($338 - 514) in Sacramento, NM
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 312) in Mountain City, NV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($297 - 392) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($468 - 499) in Oakland, OR