Mazda Repair in Ashland
Our master mechanics identify the best Mazda repair shops in Ashland. Edit search×
- Guaranteed Fair Prices
- Guaranteed Quality Work
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Heated Waiting Room
- Loaner Car
- Military Discount
- Rental Car
- Senior Discount
- Service Guarantee
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Smog/Emissions Testing
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
- Transmission Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
Welcome to Southern Oregon Auto Care! Whether your vehicle is due for an oil change or if it needs major engine repairs, Southern Oregon Auto Care of Medford is qualified to handle it all. We have ASE certified master technicians and over 70 years combined experience to address all car service and auto repairs. We get to know our customers by name, and work with them to keep their cars on the road as long as possible.
At Southern Oregon Auto Care, we truly understand car repairs and stick to the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure that it is repaired correctly the first time.
There are 31 Mazda service shops and mechanics in Ashland. Edit searchSee other Mazda repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
The shops listed below are not committed to the fair price guarantee and minimum warranty of RepairPal Certified shops. When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.