My Mazda 3 isn't properly reading the gas level, I buy a full tank of gas, but when I turn on my car it still shows as empty. The check engine light is on and off, and will remain on if I drive for a while.
Mazda 3 isn't reading gas level. on 2008 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Check engine p00b4
- I drove the car about 150 miles with the oil cap off. Is my engine destroyed?
- Will not shift into overdrive and cannot use manual shift
- My undercarriage has rusted out and I need it replaced. How much will this cost?
- Idle is erratic. Runs hi, 1500-2000, and some times goes up and down.
2008 Mazda Mazda3 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($36 - $65) in Mermentau, LA
- Radiator Replacement ($471 - $608) in Irving, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($352 - $743) in Apple River, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Waxahachie, TX
- Horn Replacement ($80 - $121) in Minotola, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($222 - $258) in Bellmawr, NJ