oil pan plug is stripped and a temporary plug put in. Do i need a new oil pan, and/or can i get a new plug drilled as some suggest? Estimated costs?
may need new oil pan on 2002 Volkswagen Beetle
0 answersJune 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2002 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates