oil pan plug is stripped and a temporary plug put in. Do i need a new oil pan, and/or can i get a new plug drilled as some suggest? Estimated costs?
may need new oil pan on 2002 Volkswagen Beetle
0 answersJune 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2002 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($92 - 212) in Newton, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($396 - 522) in Kemah, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($739 - 918) in Blanco, NM
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($678 - 858) in Fairfax, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Iola, KS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($135 - 267) in West End, NC