oil pan plug is stripped and a temporary plug put in. Do i need a new oil pan, and/or can i get a new plug drilled as some suggest? Estimated costs?
may need new oil pan on 2002 Volkswagen Beetle
0 answersJune 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Ran out of gas and now my car won't start.it will turn over but won't start.
- wjat causes hesitation when changing gears and no response when flooring petal
- a 1998 vw beetle that been sitting in my garage that starts but later stops run
- white smoke from top left corner of engine
- Weird honk noise from engine