lots of squaks,noises,have tried to use grease,but plain water reduces noises ,not all for a couple off days
may need arms replacment ,lots of noises underneath on 1998 Mazda B3000
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B3000 Questions
- stutters into 4th around 75 mph or in high rev
- help can;t get truck to start.
- That's my truck come equipped with the AC high pressure sensor and if it does can you please tell me where it is located
- Why won't my 1999 mazda b3000 not crank
- My ABS light is on. I just had the tie rod, brakes, and rotors replaced. Plus brand new tires, alignments and oils change. Should I be concerned?