Passneger side locks switch now doesnt work did yesterday. doesn;t seen to be a fuse. no lights on drivers panel was on side panel front door. Help need asap, main transportation a nd use windows all the time. Horn didn't work but found out it was alosse wire could others be lose has been outside in alot of snow
master switch doesn't operate locks or windows the passenger did lock doors on 1998 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- DRIVER door lock& window locks do not work. Remote opens door locks
- wondering if shop is partly at fault for my thrown rod in block.
- My latch on the back tail gate does not want to close anymore?
- Code p0700p n code p0750cost to fix
- Problem not occurring when at mechanics but usually won't start, dies and more