Passneger side locks switch now doesnt work did yesterday. doesn;t seen to be a fuse. no lights on drivers panel was on side panel front door. Help need asap, main transportation a nd use windows all the time. Horn didn't work but found out it was alosse wire could others be lose has been outside in alot of snow
master switch doesn't operate locks or windows the passenger did lock doors on 1998 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 1998 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- How many quarts of transmission does it take
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
1998 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($111 - $182) in Edinburg, ND
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($154 - $180) in Decatur, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($150 - $199) in Lynn, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($199 - $253) in Conover, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($343 - $435) in Landers, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($113 - $199) in Newell, SD