master control stopped working; controls outside mirrow as well, all other door locks/windows controls still work. have replace the Circuit breaker and fuse corresponding.
master door lock, windows and mirror control on 2000 Cadillac Seville STS
0 answersJune 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.