Do the individual locks have to be programmed to respond?
Master door lock switch is not working on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1995 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($481 - 622) in Stirling, NJ
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Tioga, ND
- 75,000 Mile Service ($249 - 352) in Westville, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Wildwood, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($89 - 105) in Elwood, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($300 - 342) in Perrysburg, OH