Mass air flow sensor on car replaced after stalling at lights. Less than 2 months later car is doing it again. Now the mechanic says its something else - a mass air flow valve. Does that sound right to you?
Mass air flow sensor replaced. Two months later stalling. on 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on