Mass air flow sensor on car replaced after stalling at lights. Less than 2 months later car is doing it again. Now the mechanic says its something else - a mass air flow valve. Does that sound right to you?
Mass air flow sensor replaced. Two months later stalling. on 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water