how do I replace the sensor
mass air flow sensor on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by munkyrench ,
November 11, 2009
Are you having a hard time removing the old one? They are normally fairly easy to remove, but I'm not familiar with this setup. After you replace it you should reset the adaption in the engine control module, try pulling the fuse for a few minutes, it should work.
0 answersAugust 15, 2014
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C3206 reports
1 answerNovember 30, 2014
2 answersAugust 28, 2010
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conger, MN
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Dobbins, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($511 - 641) in French Village, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 580) in Stanley, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($54 - 58) in Mount Cory, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($264 - 642) in Lewisville, NC