i get the po101 code but replaced mass air flow sensor and still the same problem the car is idling rough and it is jerking when accelerating. All oxygen sensor have been replaced, fuel filter, egr valve all replaced. can not figure out what is wrong.
mass air flow code on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 28, 2015
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
1 answerJanuary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies