i get the po101 code but replaced mass air flow sensor and still the same problem the car is idling rough and it is jerking when accelerating. All oxygen sensor have been replaced, fuel filter, egr valve all replaced. can not figure out what is wrong.
mass air flow code on 1996 Ford Explorer
Asked by Visitor for the 1996 Ford Explorer
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 28, 2015
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
1 answerJanuary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very