i get the po101 code but replaced mass air flow sensor and still the same problem the car is idling rough and it is jerking when accelerating. All oxygen sensor have been replaced, fuel filter, egr valve all replaced. can not figure out what is wrong.
mass air flow code on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersMarch 28, 2015
1 answerJanuary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up