i get the po101 code but replaced mass air flow sensor and still the same problem the car is idling rough and it is jerking when accelerating. All oxygen sensor have been replaced, fuel filter, egr valve all replaced. can not figure out what is wrong.
mass air flow code on 1996 Ford Explorer
Asked by Visitor for the 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 28, 2015
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
1 answerJanuary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($282 - 402) in San Perlita, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in Alix, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Bearden, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($212 - 263) in Herrick Center, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($246 - 277) in Greenville, CA