Map Sensor Code on 2004 Chevrolet S10

I get a Map sensor code and i think it is from a vacuum line that goes into the valve cover on the passenger side. That rubber insert is a little loose. What is that part called?

Asked by for the 2004 Chevrolet S10
It is called the PCV grommett, but are you sure that is the problem? Are there any other vacuum leaks? And, GM Map Sensors do fail.