I get a Map sensor code and i think it is from a vacuum line that goes into the valve cover on the passenger side. That rubber insert is a little loose. What is that part called?
Map Sensor Code on 2004 Chevrolet S10
1 answerJune 21, 2010
2 answersMarch 06, 2010
1 answerMay 19, 2012
1 answerMarch 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2004 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($387 - 649) in Alleyton, TX
- 125,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Maricopa, CA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($378 - 528) in Wakefield, KS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clifford, MI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($127 - 280) in Lower Salem, OH
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($140 - 228) in Santa Monica, CA