What kind of manual transmission fluid does a 2005 Volvo S60 2.4l need and what are the changing intervals recommended?
Manual Transmission Fluid on 2005 Volvo S60
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
May 22, 2011
I like to change the fluid every 30k and I would only use the factory fluid.
1 answerSeptember 21, 2009
Verified for the Volvo S6010 reports
Verified for the Volvo S6059 reports
2 answersApril 26, 2010
3 answersAugust 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?