is a manual transmission every a "sealed for life" transmission?
manual transmission on 2003 Mini Cooper
July 11, 2011
yes according to MINI the manual transmissions are sealed for life. But The life is shorter if you keep them sealed. We recommend changing your trans fluid every 30,000miles
Verified for the Mini Cooper95 reports
0 answersMarch 01, 2013
Verified for the Mini Cooper36 reports
1 answerMay 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released
- My service Maintenance program is ending should renew for 900 that the dealer?
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.