is a manual transmission every a "sealed for life" transmission?
manual transmission on 2003 Mini Cooper
Winter Park, FL|
July 11, 2011
yes according to MINI the manual transmissions are sealed for life. But The life is shorter if you keep them sealed. We recommend changing your trans fluid every 30,000miles
Verified for the Mini Cooper109 reports
Verified for the Mini Cooper55 reports
Reported by nitefly and 1 other for the Mini Cooper2 reports
1 answerJune 22, 2011
0 answersMarch 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- 09 mini base conv,33k miles. What's a good price point?
- Why would the rear brake lights remain on but not indicate when the brakes are a
- I met with an accident and my airbags got deployed,coolent is empty,price esti?
- What happened to the car on highway today?
- no heat blows cold air. top hose about 200degrees and bottom about 80
2003 Mini Cooper Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($276 - $329) in Camp Dennison, OH
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,214 - $1,653) in Big Lake, AK
- Fuel Filter Change ($287 - $518) in Sidon, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($69 - $76) in Springfield, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($99 - $115) in Independence, VA