is a manual transmission every a "sealed for life" transmission?
manual transmission on 2003 Mini Cooper
July 11, 2011
yes according to MINI the manual transmissions are sealed for life. But The life is shorter if you keep them sealed. We recommend changing your trans fluid every 30,000miles
Verified for the Mini Cooper95 reports
Reported by nitefly and 1 other for the Mini Cooper2 reports
Verified for the Mini Cooper38 reports
0 answersMarch 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- Can you tell me any deficiencies for this model. It is a convertible.
- After changing therm.and sencer my service engine light still is on why
- Why ever since my mini Cooper was picked up by BMW it's never worked again
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!