My manual transmission seems find all except when I put it in reverse it hesitates 3 to 5 seconds before it engages but then is find but it has been acting this way for a couple months and gets know worse but does it ever time
manual trans, shifts great in all foward gears but reverse hesitates a second on 2001 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2001 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($196 - 260) in Ledbetter, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,110 - 1,504) in Colfax, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($611 - 1,163) in Getzville, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cutchogue, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($174 - 357) in Clarence, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($284 - 551) in Monticello, WI