My manual transmission seems find all except when I put it in reverse it hesitates 3 to 5 seconds before it engages but then is find but it has been acting this way for a couple months and gets know worse but does it ever time
manual trans, shifts great in all foward gears but reverse hesitates a second on 2001 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2001 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($220 - 312) in Ledbetter, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($252 - 286) in Colfax, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($102 - 177) in Getzville, NY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($236 - 313) in Cutchogue, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($174 - 357) in Clarence, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($98 - 155) in Monticello, WI