Bled lines and it worked fine for 2 days. Mechanic found Gear oil has been leaking onto clutch. Replaced slave cylinder worked fine for 1 day. Now says if they take is apart they should replace clutch & tranny. Any thoughts?
Manual. Can't shift gears smoothly, or not at all. on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Need clip to use on new coolant temp sensor. Had to remove to remove bad one.
- What does the wrench light mean
- Why is over heating light on with cold engine?
- right side back passenger door has a medium dent will it effect car functioning
- Dash display shows Trip 1 & 2, Fuel Eff. etc. How to return this to digit speed
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - $145) in Moore, ID
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,915 - $2,701) in Fellows, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($349 - $473) in Zionhill, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,311 - $1,679) in Pleasanton, NE
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($73 - $129) in Star Tannery, VA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($53 - $144) in Delia, KS