Bled lines and it worked fine for 2 days. Mechanic found Gear oil has been leaking onto clutch. Replaced slave cylinder worked fine for 1 day. Now says if they take is apart they should replace clutch & tranny. Any thoughts?
Manual. Can't shift gears smoothly, or not at all. on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - 141) in Moore, ID
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 235) in Fellows, CA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($94 - 120) in Zionhill, PA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($284 - 402) in Pleasanton, NE
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($114 - 207) in Star Tannery, VA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,606 - 2,159) in Delia, KS