Bled lines and it worked fine for 2 days. Mechanic found Gear oil has been leaking onto clutch. Replaced slave cylinder worked fine for 1 day. Now says if they take is apart they should replace clutch & tranny. Any thoughts?
Manual. Can't shift gears smoothly, or not at all. on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($253 - 312) in Moore, ID
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($164 - 212) in Fellows, CA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Zionhill, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Pleasanton, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($281 - 375) in Star Tannery, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 69) in Delia, KS