Bled lines and it worked fine for 2 days. Mechanic found Gear oil has been leaking onto clutch. Replaced slave cylinder worked fine for 1 day. Now says if they take is apart they should replace clutch & tranny. Any thoughts?
Manual. Can't shift gears smoothly, or not at all. on 2006 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- A lot Of noise when I hit a bump on driver's side
- I have a 1.6L 4 cylinder and I need to know how to get it back in time.
- I just changed my battery on my Ford Fusion SE 2012, now my car doesn't come on
- What are the steps for replacing rear shock absorber?
- My fusion is a 4 cyl. The vehicle would run fine and then just cut off