Leak of and orange colored fluid and water are leaking from the manifold and we were told hoses would need replace as well as other things.
Manifold leak on 1995 Chevrolet Lumina
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina3 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina11 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina14 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina61 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina1 report
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1995 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winnebago, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($237 - 656) in Girard, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($91 - 159) in Ramona, SD
- Air Pump Replacement ($378 - 481) in Midland, AR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 169) in Pensacola, FL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($118 - 138) in Quitman, AR