Car ran hot. I was told antifreeze was leaking and the manifold gaskets need replacing. Before the car ran hot, the heat because sporadic. It would blow warm then cold. I was driving on the expressway when it ran hot. i stopped immediately. I saw no steam coming from the car.
Manifold gasket replacement on a 2001 Buick Century. Got est of $628 w? taxes on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($167 - 241) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Carbondale, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 83) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 61) in Windham, NH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elk Grove Village, IL