Manifold loose from the cylinder head, missing and broken bolts, and cylinder head (MAY) be stripped out. Cataylic converter rattling.
Manifold, Cataylic converter, and cylinder head on 1992 Ford Escort
sounds like you need to do some major maintance. make sure that you get new head bolts when you do the cylinder head
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($57 - 261) in Smithers, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Leland, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($190 - 279) in Wood Dale, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Keithville, LA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 128) in Webster Springs, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 688) in Pep, TX