Manifold loose from the cylinder head, missing and broken bolts, and cylinder head (MAY) be stripped out. Cataylic converter rattling.
Manifold, Cataylic converter, and cylinder head on 1992 Ford Escort
1 answer 1 comment
sounds like you need to do some major maintance. make sure that you get new head bolts when you do the cylinder head
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- CV Joint Replacement ($140 - 178) in Smithers, WV
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 292) in Leland, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 229) in Wood Dale, IL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in Keithville, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($193 - 245) in Webster Springs, WV
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($209 - 879) in Pep, TX