Will a bad manifold make yo check engine light come on?
manifold on 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
October 10, 2009
Yes it will cause the car to also misfire but to be sure i would get a diagnostic to see why the check engine light is on, on these older cars sometimes the codes flash count the flashes and that is the trouble code
1 more answer
Verified for the Chevrolet Caprice11 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Caprice3 reports
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
2 answersJuly 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Farmington, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luzerne, IA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($198 - 425) in Sagle, ID
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eagle Lake, FL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($277 - 293) in George, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($326 - 383) in Seagraves, TX