Will a bad manifold make yo check engine light come on?
manifold on 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
Verified for the Chevrolet Caprice10 reports
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Caprice3 reports
2 answersJuly 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Farmington, KY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($322 - 396) in Luzerne, IA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 210) in Sagle, ID
- AC Condenser Replacement ($498 - 709) in Eagle Lake, FL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in George, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($293 - 350) in Seagraves, TX