Changed oil, did engine treatment and gas treatment with new fuel. Replaced battery
Malibu was sitting two years. It was running but now won't start. What's wrong? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($150 - 199) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 171) in Orangeville, UT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 513) in Paradise, MT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Aguanga, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($135 - 279) in Pickerington, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($669 - 1,043) in Puerto Real, PR