i will be driving along and the car all of a sudden will buck and the engine light will come on. it does not happen all the time maybe twice a week. i just had a new charcoal canister put in as it would not take gas
malfunction indicator light on 2001 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2001 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($289 - 418) in Ledbetter, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Colfax, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($189 - 287) in Getzville, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,110 - 1,504) in Cutchogue, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($470 - 714) in Clarence, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,084 - 1,216) in Monticello, WI