what is the problem when this light comes on. In the handbook it said a malfunction in the exhaust gas related component and the system isn't functioning properly so that the exhaust gas regulation values are not satisfied. Will this harm the car and if so about how much would it cost to fix it. email address firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you walter
malfunction indicator light on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 2002 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerOctober 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 13, 2016
0 answersAugust 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stillwater, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - $1,034) in Lake Village, AR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Wabasha, MN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - $281) in Zapata, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - $55) in Chester, WV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($212 - $525) in Sardinia, NY