what is the problem when this light comes on. In the handbook it said a malfunction in the exhaust gas related component and the system isn't functioning properly so that the exhaust gas regulation values are not satisfied. Will this harm the car and if so about how much would it cost to fix it. email address firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you walter
malfunction indicator light on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerOctober 01, 2010
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
1 answerJanuary 13, 2016
0 answersAugust 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($297 - 430) in Stillwater, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Village, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($157 - 256) in Wabasha, MN
- Valve Adjustment ($92 - 165) in Zapata, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($140 - 173) in Chester, WV
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Sardinia, NY