malfunction indicator light on in my 2005 Audi S4. I noticed becaused at a stop it started running rough (shaking engine)? Is this going to be expensive? Can I fix the problem myself to avoid high labor costs?
malfunction indicator light on 2005 Audi S4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi S4 Questions
- Do I need to replace my rotors when doing my brakes on my car.
- 2004 Audi S4 CEL too rich
- S4 timing chain
- I am buying a used car, what are the major issue I should look for.it has 110k thanks
- new coolant sensor not working ign. test pin3 2 vlts in pin 4 2 vlts out? I know I need 5 vlts.what regulates the 5 vlt delivery is it the ECM? I have checked every fuse relay re doing connections ect.. Thank you!
2005 Audi S4 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Fair Haven, MI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($665 - $777) in Salfordville, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($238 - $295) in Arbuckle, CA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($406 - $567) in Elmaton, TX
- Horn Replacement ($178 - $242) in Hatillo, PR
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($562 - $605) in Cabot, VT