have had the camshaft sync changed, just had the cluthch and release bearing changed yesterday, changed out rear mian seal while changing clutch changed oil and filter when changed clutch. drove about 10 miles shut the truck off for about 2 hrs when I crank it now it makes a tapping or knocking noise for a minute or so. didnt do it before i had clutch,oil seal and oil changed. any ideas/
making tapping noise. on 1999 Ford Ranger
by larry martin in Indianapolis, IN on March 03, 2013
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
1 answerMarch 03, 2013
1 answerJune 24, 2013
2 answersAugust 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- i am thinking about buying a 2001 ranger 4x4 4.0 v6 off some guy. it only has 63k miles and looks like its been very taken care of. he priced it at 6800 i offered him 5k cash. should i buy this truck for that price?
- So i noticed my truck shaking pretty rough while in idle and driving and when i got home i noticed smoke coming from my catalytic converter what should i do
- My Ford Ranger shuts off while driving down the road or sometimes it'll run to the store and then when I turn it off and come back out it won't start but turns over what could possible problems be
- i can feel my feet getting damp every once in a while.would that be coming from my heater core?
- My eec fuse blows what could be the causes I would like to know what all is dependent on this fuse