have had the camshaft sync changed, just had the cluthch and release bearing changed yesterday, changed out rear mian seal while changing clutch changed oil and filter when changed clutch. drove about 10 miles shut the truck off for about 2 hrs when I crank it now it makes a tapping or knocking noise for a minute or so. didnt do it before i had clutch,oil seal and oil changed. any ideas/
making tapping noise. on 1999 Ford Ranger
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
1 answerMarch 03, 2013
2 answersAugust 03, 2014
1 answerJune 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1999 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - 213) in Hull, TX
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 203) in Gravette, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Carthage, MO
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($93 - 115) in Medina, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Cut Off, LA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($418 - 465) in Deerfield, VA