have had the camshaft sync changed, just had the cluthch and release bearing changed yesterday, changed out rear mian seal while changing clutch changed oil and filter when changed clutch. drove about 10 miles shut the truck off for about 2 hrs when I crank it now it makes a tapping or knocking noise for a minute or so. didnt do it before i had clutch,oil seal and oil changed. any ideas/
making tapping noise. on 1999 Ford Ranger
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
1 answerMarch 03, 2013
1 answerJune 24, 2013
2 answersAugust 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- My starter is staying engaged after I start it what causes that
- possible electrical issue with fuel pump fuse or relay
- My truck is grinding, kind of locking up when I go over bumps.
- Why can't I get gas to pump into filler neck?
- Truck hard to crank runs but I can't give it to much gas or it will bog down