when my battery fell over onto the power steering pump it bent the pump and battery acid went everywhere when it ruptured it's been about three weeks the screeching is constant,should i straighten the power steering pump I'm afraid to break something else
making a screeching sound, my battery fell over onto it,should i b driving it? on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1990 Toyota 4Runner
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1990 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($707 - $1,025) in Tumacacori, AZ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - $185) in Overgaard, AZ
- Universal Joint Replacement ($197 - $282) in Simpson, NC
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Mansfield, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($569 - $605) in Vernon, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($124 - $147) in Soquel, CA