when my battery fell over onto the power steering pump it bent the pump and battery acid went everywhere when it ruptured it's been about three weeks the screeching is constant,should i straighten the power steering pump I'm afraid to break something else
making a screeching sound, my battery fell over onto it,should i b driving it? on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1990 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($126 - 167) in Tumacacori, AZ
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Overgaard, AZ
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($1,160 - 1,426) in Simpson, NC
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Mansfield, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($206 - 338) in Vernon, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($339 - 422) in Soquel, CA