when my battery fell over onto the power steering pump it bent the pump and battery acid went everywhere when it ruptured it's been about three weeks the screeching is constant,should i straighten the power steering pump I'm afraid to break something else
making a screeching sound, my battery fell over onto it,should i b driving it? on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl