Upon acceleration makes a loud noise (like a motorcyle)
Makes a loud noise (like a motorcyle) upon acceleration on 1994 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 157) in Wittenberg, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 172) in Hatboro, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Macon, GA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 167) in Ridge, MD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Merrimac, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Marissa, IL