possibly had on trip a or b.
maintence light off after oil change .odometer reading wrong. what to do? on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($668 - 797) in State Line, PA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($234 - 304) in Farmer, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($512 - 975) in Highspire, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($236 - 323) in Otter Creek, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 278) in Naples, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($485 - 590) in Youngstown, PA