possibly had on trip a or b.
maintence light off after oil change .odometer reading wrong. what to do? on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in State Line, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($191 - 335) in Farmer, OH
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($234 - 304) in Highspire, PA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Otter Creek, FL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($826 - 1,158) in Naples, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - 105) in Youngstown, PA