Should I follow the maintenance schedule in the Owner's Manual or do what the dealer is selling for $589? The manual description is much shorter and cheaper than what the dealer is offering.
Maintenance schedule on 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1 answerDecember 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- smoke from right side of engine but not from value cover
- Driving and code ESP/BAS and Traction control symbol lights up. Engine rpms flu
- Installed a new water pump and serpentine belt and now the car won't start?
- I have replaced the tail,brake light bulbs and they blow out know the fuses blow
- Check engine lt. says its a miss in 6th cylinder. replaced solenoid coil pack