I would like to know what is done on a vehicle when it reaches 100,000 miles? I have a 2003 Chevy Venture. I would like to know what is the manufacturers recommendation for servicing the vehicle. Thank you
maintenance schedule on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by fernando ,
February 27, 2010
Just below your question details, you will find "Get an Estimate" button, click on it, select -Service Type- 97,500 Mile Service, enter a Zip Code and get a detailed Estimate. You can also Email or Print that page.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coaldale, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Portola, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Whiting, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($629 - 840) in Lowry, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($452 - 518) in Comerio, PR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($152 - 175) in South Bethlehem, NY