I would like to know what is done on a vehicle when it reaches 100,000 miles? I have a 2003 Chevy Venture. I would like to know what is the manufacturers recommendation for servicing the vehicle. Thank you
maintenance schedule on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($374 - 572) in Coaldale, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 111) in Portola, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($682 - 856) in Whiting, KS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Lowry, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($678 - 764) in Comerio, PR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in South Bethlehem, NY