My maintenance required light blinks on and off when I start the car. In three seconds, it disappears. What does maintenance required mean? Do I need to get an oil change or tune up?
Maintenance required light on 2004 Honda CR-V
1 answerNovember 12, 2009
Verified for the Honda CR-V20 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?