Where can I get the past maintenance records for my car since I bought it used from a used car dealership? I tried Kia.com but had no luck and my Carfax which I got before my purchase didn't list maintenance. Thank you!
Maintenance records on 2008 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2008 Kia Rio Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($164 - 253) in Hendersonville, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Groveland, CA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Thomas, WV
- 67,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in London, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($129 - 140) in Mount Washington, NH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($228 - 486) in Tatums, OK