My Cayenne S is due for 40,000 mile major maintenance which includes oil change,filter element change, fluid checks,changing spark plugs, and a brake fluid flush. The balance of the work is visual inspection. The dealer wants @$1,300 for the maintenance. My local shop (whom I trust after 15 years) can do it for a fraction. I know it is a high performance vehicle, but its still just maintenance work. Is there something I am missing?
Maintenance cost vs. value on 2006 Porsche Cayenne S
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Cayenne S Questions
- How do you replace the headlight mount on Cayenne S when release tab has broken?
- When I accelerate I hear a thumping noise coming from under the gear box.
- Your opinion on ourchase of a Porsche cayenne S 2012-2014 80,000 miles
- The rear door will not open. It makes noises like it is trying, but can't. Help!
- P0484 Cooling Fan Circuit Over Current