My Cayenne S is due for 40,000 mile major maintenance which includes oil change,filter element change, fluid checks,changing spark plugs, and a brake fluid flush. The balance of the work is visual inspection. The dealer wants @$1,300 for the maintenance. My local shop (whom I trust after 15 years) can do it for a fraction. I know it is a high performance vehicle, but its still just maintenance work. Is there something I am missing?
Maintenance cost vs. value on 2006 Porsche Cayenne S
Asked by for the 2006 Porsche Cayenne S
- Oil Change Indicator Light, maintenance required light, MAINT light
- Timing Belts: The Maintenance Item You Didn’t Know About
- Truck Cost of Ownership: Is your brand loyalty costing you?
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Cayenne S Questions
- how to clear the service now code on my 2010 cayanne s after oil change
- Replaced both headlights due to collision. (i am a collision tech in a body sho.
- Need to add oil every 600 miles or so
- How do you replace the headlight mount on Cayenne S when release tab has broken?
- When I accelerate I hear a thumping noise coming from under the gear box.
2006 Porsche Cayenne S Estimates