At what point should I get the folowing things done? Rear differential, transmission flushed, fuel induction and Cabin filter?
Maintenance on 2008 Cadillac STS
Verified for the Cadillac STS8 reports
1 answerJanuary 18, 2014
1 answerFebruary 23, 2012
1 answerAugust 11, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
2008 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in New Geneva, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($366 - 601) in Jewett, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Edgartown, MA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($393 - 524) in Lytle Creek, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($359 - 423) in The Colony, TX
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($93 - 115) in Delafield, WI